Mercedes Benz Keyless Entry Remote
Introducing the Engine Start Module for Compatible Mercedes Benz Models
If you own a Mercedes Benz CLA C117 2012-2018, CLS C218 2012-2018, E Class W212 2009-2014, E Class Coupe C212 2013-2014, GLK X204 2013-2015, SLC 2016-2019, or SLK R172 2014-2015, we have great news for you. Our engine start module is now available for these models, replacing the traditional key start method with a PUSH to START/STOP and KEYLESS GO function.
The installation of our engine start module comes with a host of new features that will enhance your driving experience. With the key nearby the car, the KEYLESS ENTRY function will automatically unlock the car doors as you approach the vehicle. Similarly, the KEYLESS CLOSE feature will lock the doors as you move away from the car.
Moreover, the REMOTE LOCK/UNLOCK/START/STOP feature enables you to start or stop the car engine and control some of the car's original functions with the key. You can also lift the trunk with the dedicated button on the car key, thanks to the TRUNK CONTROL feature. Lastly, the WINDOW UP function allows you to lift all car windows from the key, adding another layer of convenience.
Our package contains all the necessary components for installation, including the host, connecting cables, push start/stop button, two remote keys, and two antennas. Before and after installation, you will enjoy added convenience and security, making your driving experience more comfortable and enjoyable. Upgrade your Mercedes Benz model today with our engine start module.
What is Mercedes remote keyless entry?
- Mercedes-Benz KEYLESS GO® allows you to unlock, lock, start, and stop your car, or even close your windows and sunroof from the outside of your vehicle, simply by having your SmartKey® in the immediate vicinity of your Mercedes-Benz.
Can I add keyless entry to my Mercedes?
- KEYLESS START® is standard across the Mercedes-Benz lineup. Meanwhile, KEYLESS GO® can be found in some models as standard equipment or purchased as an optional add-on for just about any new Mercedes-Benz.
What is the difference between keyless entry and remote keyless entry?
- Keyless entry lets drivers enter their car without using a standard key, while remote keyless entry allows drivers to unlock their car from a distance using a key fob or mobile application.
Why does my Mercedes keyless entry not work?
- Your key fob battery may be dead or there could be some fault in your car. You can refer to your manual to replace the battery or visit your Mercedes-Benz dealer to have it checked.
What is the disadvantage of keyless entry car?
- The main concern with keyless technology is the possibility for hackers to manipulate the technology and steal your vehicle.
What are the pros and cons of keyless entry?
- Pros of keyless entry include convenience, increased safety from traditional forms of theft, and a more modern driving experience. Cons include the possibility of hacking and potential for battery drain.
Can keyless door locks be hacked?
- Yes, smart locks are vulnerable to hacking, but implementing greater security measures can help mitigate this risk.