Genuine McLaren Carbon Fiber Seats
Our McLaren Senna carbon fiber seats are custom made direct replacements for the factory set. The seats fit the McLaren 540C, 570S, 600LT, 650S, 675LT, 720S, 765LT, Senna, and P1. The cushions are available in Alcantara or leather, in custom colors. Custom logos can be stitched or embossed. The seat backs are available in high gloss or satin carbon fiber.
- Carbon fiber seat back with Alcantara or leather cushions
- Red, Blue, Black, or Custom cushion colors
- UV resistant high gloss or satin finish
- OEM 2x2 weave
- Seat Type: Carbon Fiber Racing Seats
- Design: Senna Style
- Compatibility: 540C, 570S, 600LT, 650S, 675LT, 720S, 765LT, Senna, and P1
- Weight Savings: 24.6 kgs over standard Sport Seats
- Finish Options: Leather and Alcantara
- Color Options: Several different colorways
- Width Options: Regular or Touring
- Fit: Snug fit for both driver and passenger
- Support: Body-hugging design
- Materially: Satin Carbon Fiber weave seat shells
- Interior Match: Complements other interior carbon fiber components available on 570S vehicles
- Feel: Transforms the cabin of the vehicle to give a stripped-back racing feel
- Harness Compatibility: Compatible with MSO Defined 6-Point Harnesses, where a harness bar is also fitted.
Own Silent International
Wechat +1 (424) 454-0430 ( Stefen )
+86 135 4217 5118 ( Lao Tzu )
+918295463421 (Mohit Singh)
Head Office 16192 Coastal
Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958,
What are the Customer Support hours?
A. Customer Support hours run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm PST. We respond to most tickets within 24 hours, but can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more especially around a holiday.
Q. Can I call Customer Support for assistance?
A. We do not offer phone support at this time. We are happy to handle any questions or concerns you have over email, so please write to us anytime by using our form
Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about the Store?
A. You can contact the Store regarding products or other inquiries here .
Q. Do you still do tours and workshops?
A. Though we no longer do tours, we do still have kinky, fun workshops! You can check them out