10.25'' Android Navigation GPS for Mercedes Benz S class W221 2005-2013 RHD
- System: Android 11 System
- CPU: Octa Core (8-core)1.6GHz
- Ram: DDR3 4G
- Rom: 64G
- Screen:10.25 inch capacitive touch screen
- Resolution: 1280*480
- Radio:Support original Radio
- Bluetooth:Android Bluetooth and Support Original Bluetooth
- CD/DVD:Support original CD/DVD
- GPS Navigation: Android Bluetooth and Support Original Bluetooth
- SIM card :1 SIM card slot (It will be hidden after installation)
- DVR:Support aftermarket USB DVR
- Reverse Camera:Support both original camera and aftermarket camera
- Video format:Support H264、MP4、AVI、RMVB、FLV、MKV, etc
- Audio format:Support MP3、WMA、FLAC、APE、AAC, etc.
- Video Decode: 1080P
- USB:2 USB cables, one for USB device and another for aftermarket USB DVR
- SD:1 SD slot, SD Max support 32G (It will be hidden after installation)
- Multiple Languages:Yes
- Phonelink Function:AirPlay(for iPhone), Miracast( for Android)
- Carplay function:Optional function
- Plug and play installation,no modification for the original system.
- Compatible with/Without Optic fiber.
- Compatible with/Without Original Navigation
- Support Original Backup camera & Parking trajectory/Radar.
- GPS Sound from Front-left Speaker when using original radio
- Support AUX Switch automatically
- Built-in canbus, Support Steering Wheel Control, Car Info Setting etc.
(1) Power cable: 1 harness
(2) GPS antenna: 1 pcs
(3) LVDS cable: 1 pcs
(4) WiFi antenna : 2 pcs
(5) MOST & relevant cables: 1 set
- (6) Speaker: 1 pcs
Q1: Is this model plug and play? Do I need to program or code my car? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna?
A: Yes, It is totally plug and play, it has same plugs and harness as original Benz system. You don't need to program your car when installation, just plug and play.
All necessary accessories are included in the package,no need to buy anything else to make it work.
Q2 : The sound of android head unit work through factory AUX/AMI/USB? Will it play all music and sound through the existing speakers?
A: Yes, the sound of android screen work through AUX or AMI or USB, and it will play the music or sound through car speakers, thus it need the car with an AUX IN or AMI or USB, they are normally at the glove box or armrest box.
Q3 : When using GPS navigation, can i listen the radio/cd/music on the back?
A: Yes, the GPS Navigation and radio/CD/music can work at the same time. So,you can watch the navigation interface while driving, and enjoy the music/radio on the back at the same time.
Q4: Can you provide GPS Maps for navigation?
A: Yes,we can pre-install navigation maps for your country FOR FREE,
normally we offer iGO copy map, sometimes offer Sygic copy map.
You can also buy the original maps on your own,such as IGO,Sygic,Navitel,or Waze, or Google map etc. With the Google map, you can get the most accuate and up-to-date routes, live traffic data etc.