2019-2022 GM Silverado or Sierra Speedometer
Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra full-size truck and want to take advantage of the feature loaded premium UHS digital speedometer cluster? The engineers at Infotainment.com have been hard at work and are now offering this exciting upgrade!
The vehicle must have the right-hand steering wheel controls to navigate the cluster menus typically found on most models.
2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500HD
2019-2022 GMC Sierra 1500
2020-2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model and VIN upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form.
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. Simply remove and replace your existing speedometer cluster. 100% plug and play!
- Replacement Factory OEM Speedometer Cluster (Gas or Diesel) - Pre-programmed for vehicle options & to accept stored mileage.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Supplied cluster will be pre-programmed to accept vehicle's mileage automatically from one of multiple ECU within the vehicle.
- Supplied cluster engine idle and full run time hours will be set to zero. Since the base clusters don't show idle time we just leave them at zero. If you would like your engine hours updated on the supplied cluster then your local dealer will need to connect their scan tool to your vehicle and provide you with a printout from GDS2 showing both idle and full run time.
- Please let a team member know if you have recently upgraded to front park assist or have recently performed an IOS to IOU GPS navigation upgrade. These options will not be shown when our programmers decode your VIN.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to procure, program, and ship your cluster.
- We offer these clusters in both MPH and KPH formats.
- Please allow a few tanks of fuel to be burned before the estimated fuel range meter is in sync.