2019-2022 Ram 2500 3500 Heavy Duty Truck Speedometer EVIC Instrument Panel Cluster
Do you own a 2019+ Ram Heavy Duty truck and want to take advantage of the feature loaded premium digital speedometer cluster?
Upgrade today to the factory OEM premium Ram cluster 100% fully plug & play! Simply fill-out our RAM NEW BODY CLUSTER FORM after purchasing and we'll get started programming your new cluster to the exact specifications of your truck's options and current mileage.
NEW! - You now have the option to add custom gauge faces to your factory OEM cluster! Select your desired style from the drop down above.
2019-2022 Ram 2500HD / 3500HD Heavy Duty
if you own a 2019+ Ram 1500 DT.
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form.
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected.
- Replacement Factory OEM Speedometer Cluster (Gas or Diesel) - Pre-programmed with actual vehicle mileage
THINGS TO KNOW
- Our clusters are pre-programmed for a 100% plug & play installation. Please be sure to fill-out our RAM NEW BODY CLUSTER FORM to expedite the programming process. Please allow several business days for processing as each order is considered custom.
- All Ram clusters we sell are reconditioned in like-new condition. Splash logo upon start-up will vary depending on vehicle trim.
- Clusters may show very minor wear & tear. We do notsell clusters with deep scratches, cracks, or other heavy physical damage.
- If your vehicle is in KPH format, contact us to special order.
- Engine drive hours and engine idle hours are not currently programmable features. When this becomes available the customer will be entitled for free send-in programming.