Bentley Continental GT & Flying Spur Facelift Style Bi-Xenon LED
Type: Facelift Style Quad Projector LED
- Color: Black Housing / Clear Lens
- Lens: ABS Plastic Lens
- Bulb Specifications: Built-In Dual Color (Amber and White) Switchback LED for Parking Light and Turn Signal Light / Bi-Xenon Low Beam Projector / LED High Beam Projector
- Note: The Amber LED for turn signal is designed in the inner housing and the inner housing projector is designed as bright high beam powered by LEDs.
- Made by ISO 2001 Certified, Quality is Guaranteed!
- As you probably are aware that Bentley updates the Continental GT & Flying Spur's headlight around year 2011 to incorporate the latest LED technology, now, you can have that on your pre-facelift models with simple plug and play solution since our headlight is specifically designed for the pre-facelift model
- Dual color switchback LED feature that when it's parking light or DRL, it's originally White LED and when the turn signal is engaged, the White is off and the Amber is on and blinks when the signal is disengaged, the Amber is off and White comes back on.
- The manufacturer has included a brand new set of D2S Xenon HID bulbs and ballasts (a $500 value system)
- Direct plug and play, No Error after install. If you want to activate the White LED as your DRL (Daytime Running Light) since factory does not come with DRL feature, the installer will install the extra fuse wire that comes in the box supplied by the manufacturer
- SAE/DOT and E-Mark Approved, 100% street legal!
Own Silent International LLC
Own Silent International Limited (Hongkong)
Head Office 16192 Coastal
Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
Email - Help@ownsilent.com
Whatsapp / Wechat +1 (424) 454-0430
What are the Customer Support hours?
A. Customer Support hours run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm PST. We respond to most tickets within 24 hours, but can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more especially around a holiday.
Q. Can I call Customer Support for assistance?
A. We do not offer phone support at this time. We are happy to handle any questions or concerns you have over email, so please write to us anytime by using our form
Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about the Store?
A. You can contact the Store regarding products or other inquiries here .
Q. Do you still do tours and workshops?
A. Though we no longer do tours, we do still have kinky, fun workshops! You can check them out
Couldn't load pickup availability