Mercedes 2011-14 NTG 4.5 Multimedia HDMI Video Interface + Parking Camera System
Mercedes NTG4.5 Multimedia Video Interface with HDMI Input (with Mirroring Option)
The new HDMI Link interface provides all of the features of the v4 Multimedia Video Interface however in addition it also offers the following amazing features:
The interface has a HDMI input which opens up a range of possible connectivity options with the latest digital devices. For example a smartphone can be connected to the interface via a HDMI cable which would allow the smartphone to be mirrored on your factory fitted screen, with use of a MHL adaptor for samsung devices. Giving you access to all of your apps music, video's, web browser, messages etc, as well as all your favorite apps such as Spotify, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Maps etc. There are also a number of apps that are emerging that are designed specifically for an in car use which can all be used via this interface.
If you are installing a rear camera the reverse camera image is automatically displayed on a split screen with the parking sensors. In addition the interface will provide you with an OEM style solution with dynamic guidelines which move with the position of your steering wheel.
The interface does not replace your existing system but simply offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
The interface is compatible with Mercedes vehicles from 2011 onwards with the NTG4.5 Comand System. It is suitable for both the 5 inch and 7 inch screens with the round Fakra connector:
- B-Class (W246) 2011 - 2014
- C-Class (W204) 2011 - 2014
- E-Class (W212) 2011 - 2016
- E-Class Coupe (C207) 2011 - 2016
- CLS-Coupe (C218) 2011 - 2013
- GLK-Class (W204) 2011 -
- ML-Class (W166) 2011 - 2014
- SLK-Class (R172) 2011 - 2014
- SL-Class (R231) 2012 - 2014
- Watch any video source to your Mercedes screen, including HDMI input for connecting any AV device and smartphone mirroring (Via MHL Adaptor or other HDMI Mirroring means).
- 2 additional Composite AV inputs
- ACC power output for connecting power to installed devices
- The best rear camera integration available for your Mercedes. The interface automatically switches to the camera when in reverse gear and supports PIP (Picture in Picture ) with your original parking sensors.
- OEM style Rear Camera Integration with dynamic rear camera guidelines which move with the position of the steering wheel.
- Dedicated front camera input which can be set to automatically switch to the front camera when you change from 'Reverse' to 'Drive' for a pre-defined number of seconds.
- When combined with our DVB-T Tuner, you are able to watch high quality digital TV
- UART input for aftermarket navigation.
- Switch between Mercedes Display and AV/HDMI input using Comand controls
- 5V USB Power for charging a a range of devices through the interface.
- Comprehensive menu system which is accessed via the idrive controls to change settings, system information, rear camera guideline options, Customizable menu system for screen adjustment, HDMI mode settings, front view camera settings, activation settings etc.
The video interface is fitted to the video cable which connects to your screen/head unit. Includes a power cable to connect to 12v and Ground and CAN High/Low. Once installed, press and hold the 'Return' button on your Comand controller to switch to the video inputs. The interface automatically switches to rear camera when the car is in reverse gear, and to front camera if required. Detailed on Screen menu functions allow may settings to be altered.
- Mercedes V4 Multimedia interface with HDMI input.
- HDMI Sub-Board & HDMI Cable
- AV cable (2 x AV input, 1 x Reverse Camera input, 2 x AV Output for rear screens)
- Farkra LVDS monitor cable
- Power cable
Own Silent International
Wechat +1 (424) 454-0430 ( Stefen )
+86 135 4217 5118 ( Lao Tzu )
+918295463421 (Mohit Singh)
Head Office 16192 Coastal
Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958,
What are the Customer Support hours?
A. Customer Support hours run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm PST. We respond to most tickets within 24 hours, but can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more especially around a holiday.
Q. Can I call Customer Support for assistance?
A. We do not offer phone support at this time. We are happy to handle any questions or concerns you have over email, so please write to us anytime by using our form
Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about the Store?
A. You can contact the Store regarding products or other inquiries here .
Q. Do you still do tours and workshops?
A. Though we no longer do tours, we do still have kinky, fun workshops! You can check them out