Mercedes NTG4.5 Comand Screen Multimedia Car Video & Parking Camera Interface
SKU4011 - Mercedes Multimedia & Parking Interface
Mercedes Comand NTG4.5 Front & Rear Camera Interface
The Mercedes Rear camera interface allows an aftermarket camera to be integrated to the original Mercedes Comand NTG4.5 screen. The reverse camera image is automatically displayed on the screen when the car is in reverse gear and the image is overlaid with coloured graphics and shows the path that the vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel. .
It also supports Picture in Picture so that you will also continue to view your Parking sensors and the rear camera image at the same time.
The interface does not replace your original system - it offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
The interface is compatible with Mercedes vehicles from 2011 onwards with the NTG4.5 Comand System. It is suitable for both the 5 inch and 7 inch screens with the round Fakra connector:
- A-Class (W176) 2012-2015
- B-Class (W246) 2011-2015
- C-Class (W204) 2011-2014
- E-Class (W212) 2011-2015
- E-Class Coupe (C207) 2011-2015
- CLS-Coupe (C218) 2011-2015
- GLK-Class (W204) 2011-2015
- ML-Class (W166) 2011-2015
- SLK-Class (R172) 2011-2015
- SL-Class (R231) 2012-2015
- OEM Style rear camera interface for the Comand NTG 4.5 system.
- Automatically switches to rear camera when reverse gear is engaged.
- Parking graphics overlay to show the vehicle path based on the position of the steering wheel. Move the steering wheel to the left, the Parking guidelines move to the left; move the steering wheel to the right, parking guidelines move to the right.
- Minimize blind spots and park effortlessly
- Picture in Picture mode to display original parking sensor image within the rear camera display.
- 1 x Rear Camera Connection
- 1 x Front Camera Connection (front camera can be turned off if not installed - can also be used as a multimedia video input)
- Automatic Front Camera Activation setting.
The video interface is fitted to the back of the screen via the plug and play monitor and power cables. Once installed, press and hold the Return button on your Comand controller to switch to the video inputs. The interface automatically switches to rear camera when the car is in reverse gear.
Please note: For audio, the interface must be connected to the car's AUX input.
- Audio is provided by connecting the video source to the AUX input (if available) or an FM transmitter.
The Kit Includes The Following:
- Multimedia Parking Interface
- AV cable (1 x Front Camera input (Can be used as a Multimedia Video Input), 1 x Reverse Camera input)
- RGBS cable
- LVDS Fakra Connection
Boot Handle Camera
Reverse Camera specifically designed to fit in the boot handle of your Mercedes. Gives your mercedes a factory looking install with the additional parking aid. Automatically shows the reverse camera on your screen when the reverse gear is engaged.
- Universal: compatible with all Car Audio AV-IN (CVBS), and YUV input (Optional)
- Easy installation: Simple Plug and Play, no need for any software, driver or App!
- Compatible: iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Wireless User Experience: No need for any cables or adapters. It uses WiFi!
- AirPlay Mirroring Supported on iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 5
- AirPlay Mirroring Supported on iPhone 4s or later, iPad 2, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch (5th Gen)
- Compatible for Android devices that use Miracast / Allshare cast / Screen Mirroring.
- Tested devices that work with this unit:
- Note 2
- Note 3
- Note 10.1
- G E975T
- One X
- One S
- ButterFly S
- Google Nexus 4
- ALL ANDROID DEVICES MUST HAVE ANDROID 4.2 TO 4.3 FOR YOUR PHONE TO WORK WITH THIS UNIT
- **Android 4.4 or later users must wait for the new update before this unit is compatible with your device.**