Mercedes S Class W221 Multimedia Video Interface
Mercedes Comand NTG3 Multimedia Video Interface with Parking Guidelines.
The new Multimedia Video Interface takes multimedia integration to the next level by offering a range of additional features. Not only can you connect any video source to your original factory fitted display (such as DVD player, TV Tuner, iPod Video, games console etc).
It features a dedicated rear camera input with parking guidelines that automatically displays on your screen when the car is in reverse.
The interface does not replace your existing system but simply offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
- Watch any video source to your Mercedes Comand screen
- Connect up to 3x AV inputs and 1 X Rear camera input
- Customizable menu system for screen adjustment, parking guidelines etc operated via included remote control.
- Interface provides fixed parking guidelines that can be turned on and off as required through the on screen menu system.
- RGB input for aftermarket navigation
- Video in motion for all connected video sources
- Switch between Mercedes display and AV inputs using the TEL/NAVI button on the command console.
The video interface is fitted to the back of the screen via the plug and play monitor and power cables. Once installed, press and hold the TEL/NAV button on your Comand controller to switch to the video inputs. The interface automatically switches to rear camera when the car is in reverse gear.
- Mercedes S Class (W221) 2007-10 - With NTG3 Screen
- v4 Multimedia Video Interface
- AV cable (2 x AV input, 1 x Reverse Camera input, 2 x AV Output)
- RGBS cable
- LVDS monitor cable
- Plug and Play Power cable
- Note that audio works via factory fitted AUX IN only