Mercedes W222 Instrument Cluster IC Retrofit Adapter
Mercedes W222 W253 W217 W205 Instrument Cluster IC Retrofit Adapter
The adapter is designed for retrofitting COMAND NTG 5.5 and Instrument Cluster NTG 5.5 in pre-restyled MB cars. Compatible with pre-restyled W190, W205, W217, W222, W253.
Mercedes W222 W253 W217 W205 HU IC Retrofit Adapter Retrofit Adapter
- The adapter is designed for retrofitting (OEM upgrade )COMAND NTG 5.5 and Instrument Cluster NTG 5.5 in pre-restyled MB cars.
- Compatible with pre-restyled W190, W205, W217, W222, W253.
Notes before you ordering:
- The adapter supports both a new joystick from restyled cars and an original one.
- It is necessary for the installation to use COMAND NTG 5.5 head unit and IC213 speedometer. In the case of using an aftermarket speedometer,
the mileage must be lower or the same as in the car.
- The new version of COMAND NTG5.5 is not compatible with the old RSE, for the correct functioning of the system you need either install additional
equipment or retrofit displays and wiring.
- if car has rear view camera it must be replaced with facelift rear view camera;
- adapter does not support cars with 360 degrees camera system and/or RSE (Rear Seat Entertainment)
- If used facelift instrument cluster is installed it must have mileage lower or equal with car’s mileage
- Speed Matching interface to install facelift 64 colours ambient lights with ALC213 module.
- Can select in drop down menu above if plan to upgrade also interior ambient lights to facelift model.
- MBUX HU6 models can order our virgin brand new kit
This product includes the Instrument Cluster IC Retrofit Adapter ONLY
Own Silent International LLC
Own Silent International Limited (Hongkong)
Head Office 16192 Coastal
Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
Email - Help@ownsilent.com
Whatsapp / Wechat +1 (424) 454-0430
What are the Customer Support hours?
A. Customer Support hours run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm PST. We respond to most tickets within 24 hours, but can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more especially around a holiday.
Q. Can I call Customer Support for assistance?
A. We do not offer phone support at this time. We are happy to handle any questions or concerns you have over email, so please write to us anytime by using our form
Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about the Store?
A. You can contact the Store regarding products or other inquiries here .
Q. Do you still do tours and workshops?
A. Though we no longer do tours, we do still have kinky, fun workshops! You can check them out
Couldn't load pickup availability