Digital Instrumental Cluster Displays for A & CLA & B & EQC-Class
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz spare part
- Authentic digital instrumental panel
- Color: Black
- Part number: A2479007104 / A2479007204
Included in the retrofit:
- Single instrumental panel
When adding the product to your cart, you can select the following kit parts:
- Steering wheel position: Choose the appropriate retrofit option based on the side of the steering wheel position.
- - The Instrument Cluster is compatible with CLA-Class Coupe C118 & Shooting Brake X118, A-Class hatchback W177 & sedan V177, B-Class W247, and EQC-Class W293 models with central display mid (9-inch to 11.5-inch) (Code: 859) and 10.25" instrument cluster display (Code: 458) options.
- - Professional experience and equipment are required for installation. We strongly recommend having the instrumental panel installed in a specialized workshop.
- If your car does not have these options installed, please contact our customer service as additional equipment may be needed for installing the dashboard in your Mercedes-Benz.
- - By providing the VIN (vehicle identification number) during the order placement, we can check the compatibility of your vehicle with the retrofit. If you have any doubts about compatibility or installation, please specify the VIN of your car.
- - Please note that we cannot ensure compliance with all road and traffic regulations in each country. Please verify if any local registration is required.
For any further installation-related questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- - 100% genuine Mercedes-Benz tuning/performance parts/instrumental cluster/panel
- A-Class (V177) 2018-2022 Sedan
- A-Class (W177) 2018-2022 Hatchback
- B-Class (W247) 2019-2023 Compact Van
- CLA-Class (X118) 2019-2023 Shooting Brake
- CLA-Class (C118) 2019-2023 Coupe
- EQC-Class (N293) 2019-present SUV
Own Silent International
Wechat +1 (424) 454-0430 ( Stefen )
+86 135 4217 5118 ( Lao Tzu )
+918295463421 (Mohit Singh)
Head Office 16192 Coastal
Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958,
What are the Customer Support hours?
A. Customer Support hours run Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm PST. We respond to most tickets within 24 hours, but can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more especially around a holiday.
Q. Can I call Customer Support for assistance?
A. We do not offer phone support at this time. We are happy to handle any questions or concerns you have over email, so please write to us anytime by using our form
Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about the Store?
A. You can contact the Store regarding products or other inquiries here .
Q. Do you still do tours and workshops?
A. Though we no longer do tours, we do still have kinky, fun workshops! You can check them out