Aston Martin Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto Interface
- Wirelessly using Apple Carplay and Google Android Auto. Pairing your iPhone or other smartphones with the device by Bluetooth, data stream transmission via WIFI with high speed without delay.
- Support wired Apple Airplay, Android Mirrorlink and USB Flash Play.
- Various navigation apps are available, such as Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc., as long as you install those apps into your smartphone. Some maps (for example, Waze) can provide real-time traffic information, heavy traffic noticing, speed cameras noticing, police patrol noticing. All your personal map settings in your phone can be shown up on CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Various music apps are available, such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Youtube Music, Spotify, QQ Music, Netease Music, etc. Synchronising with your phone playlist and albums, the lyrics can be displayed on CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Simply say “Hey Siri …” or “Hello Google …” directly to call up voice control, free your hands, easily use your phone apps by saying “Go home”, “Play some music”, “Check my calendar”, “Call Mum”, “Read my message”, “Send a message to Mum”, “Send a WeChat to my girlfriend”, etc.
- This interface also provides front and rear camera inputs with moving guidelines for optional installation.
- Built-in Stereo EQ System allows you to customise your music taste, or to chose the preset sound type (such as Pop, Classic, Rock, Electric, etc.).
- This interface is compatible with car centre console knobs, dials buttons and steering wheel controls.
All Ranges of Aston Martin(DBX/Vantage/DB11/DVS/V8) with NTG 5.0 / 5.1 / 5.2 – 7” and 8.4” display with 4 pins LVDS (COMAND and Audio 20).
Usually, a Made year from 2016+